Wow thanks! I really appreciate these awards because they motivate you to keep on writing. This is the second award I’ve received in two months and I feel genuinely thankful. I would of course like to give a BIG thanks to Kate who nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!
Do check out her amazing blog: http:/teaandtantalisingtales.wordpress.com
The Rules of the “Versatile Blogger Award” are as follows:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post.
And Now I will share 7 things about me:
1) I don’t like noise, crowded places or bad smells.
2) I have to write EVERYTHING or else I forget.
3) I live in a world of lists, I have: to do lists, to buy list, to improve lists and so on and so forth ( you get the picture 🙂 )
4) I love meat and chips.
5) I absolutely love Coke I even collect things with the Coke logo.
6) I am fascinated by the moon, I can stare at it for hours.
7) I love vampire films, the supernatural and everything Gothic.
As part of the rules I need to nominate 15 bloggers who’s work I admire and find inspiring. Every one of these blogs I will mention below has been a source of inspiration and encouragement. I thank you all for existing, for being part of my journey, and for keeping and sharing your amazing work. I wish you all the very best!!!
And here are my nominees:
I have to apologise to my other four bloggers I had a technical issue and I had to rewrite the links and in the process I lost four of my lovely nominees. I am terribly sorry for this mistake. 😦