The strength that you need comes from within. The greatest entrepreneurs, writers, thinkers and innovators have gone the rabbit hole of suffering and misfortunes. It is precisely this suffering that has curved the spirit of the successful man and woman. I have always admired the courage, determination and self believe the outstanding individuals who have made a name for themselves, have had in order to achieve their dreams. If you wanted bad enough you will find a way to see your vision become a reality. Here are a five tips to get you started:
1. Identify your Passion: that which you will do if you had all the money in the world, that activity that resonates with your heart. After you have identified your passion make it your ultimate goal.
2. Devise a strategic plan: Just as you have seen in period films where the general has studied well his strategy against the enemy, and has come up with a detailed plan of action, in the same way, you also need to devise a step by step plan to get you from where you are to where you want to be. Every millionaire, artist and innovator started somewhere; from the beginning, from the very birth of a grand idea.
3. Study People who have done it before you: Now it easier than ever to have access to a wealth of information. Pick up the top people in the field of your en-devour and study their lives. How did they start? what were their key motivators? who influenced their lives? how did the rise to the top?
4. Be Patient but work consistently: patience is a virtue that you’ll need in order to see your dreams fulfilled. Take a step at a time, each day, work consistently towards your goals, don’t stop keep moving forward in the direction of your dreams.
5. Believe with all your Heart: You’ll need huge doses of self believe and determination, specially when things seem to be going wrong, you must trust in the will of the universe and believe with all your heart in your capacity to reach your dreams no matter how distant they may seem.